If you’re looking for high-quality transmission of signals from your graphics card to your monitor or other output devices, then HDMI is your best bet. This explains why it’s the widely favored connection option among PC users these days. It also explains why most monitors, TVs, and other display devices now have HDMI ports.
Graphics Cards with 2 HDMI Ports: Our Top Recommendations in 2023
For a more seamless experience, your graphics card should have more than one HDMI port, as this will enable you to connect it to multiple devices at a time without having to disconnect one for the other. In this post, we’d be reviewing some of the best graphics cards with 2 HDMI ports. Read on to learn more about our top recommendations.
1. GeForce GTX 3070 OC Edition
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
If you are a fan of Gigabyte products, the GeForce RTX 3070 should serve as a viable option. Now here’s why it is one of the top GPUs around.
The Geoforce RTX 3070 OC Edition comes as an ideal tool for gamers. When it comes to design, the brand offers the right options for a durable product. For instance, the graphic card boasts a metal backplate that offers a clean look while keeping out the dust.
However, the backplate isn’t the only interesting feature. When it comes down to it, the GPU comes with a three-fan cooling system. Because of these parts, you shouldn’t worry about excess heat on the unit.
Out of the box, the fan is well-lubricated for durability and noiseless operations. If you want the GPU to become extra silent, you can activate the Silent mode with a dedicated button.
For aesthetics, You can find minimal RGB lights on the GPU. If you are not interested in this feature, feel free to switch off the option via supported software.
Since the device offers 8GB of memory, you can expect decent room for your gaming data. As it is a GDDR6 model, the GPU promises more bandwidth and less heat. Besides, this type of RAM does not consume much power.
The performance of the Geoforce 3070 OC is also impressive. Although the RAM might be smaller than the ones on other GPUs, it can suit 4k gaming at normal settings. However, the graphics card is more than enough for 1080p and 1440p gaming.
This VRAM on this GPU promises an 1815 MHz core clock. It even goes as far as 14000 MHz on its memory clock. With this feature, you will get more speed for your tasks. Also, you can enjoy more fps for your games.
- Offers a Silent mode.
- It comes with two HDMI ports.
- Tough Build.
- Silent fans.
- It is an expensive item.
- The operating temperature might be too warm for some users.
- Not ideal for 4K gaming at high settings.
2. VisionTek Radeon 7750
- Digital Max Resolution:4096 x 2160.Operating System: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP – Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED – Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO – Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities.Avoid using unofficial software
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT – Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
The Radeon 7750 serves as another GPU with dual HDMI ports. Although it does not cost much, it has decent specs for several tasks including.
Unlike some GPUs in the market, the VisionTek Radeon 7750 does not have a bulky build. Instead, it uses small-form features and weighs less. But the smallish case has enough space for dual HDMI ports.
The small-form design also allows the GPU to suit any computer. It even prevents the graphics card from draining your power supply. The unit receives cooling from a single fan. Due to the size of the graphics card, the fan draws out enough heat.
At the edge of the case, you can find double HDMI outputs that drive three screens at the same time. On the same spot, there are spaces for DP and DVI outputs.
This graphic card offers a RAM of 1GB. Although this size might not be ideal for heavy users, it works well for lighter gaming or simpler tasks like word processing. Besides, it stands as a perfect fit for graphic design and video editing.
Many features aid the performance of this AMD graphics card. For gaming, it offers AMD ZeroCore Power technology which cuts back on power consumption especially when you have fewer GPU activities. Besides, the unit promises PCI Express 3.0 technology which will also attract gamers.
- Easy to install.
- Fits all sizes of computers.
- Works with three screens at the same time.
- Suitable for older computers.
- Ideal for regular use.
- A poor choice for intense gaming.
- One port does not support a 4k resolution.
- Noisy fan.
- Unsuitable for the latest operating systems.
3. SAPPHIRE 11293-03-40G Radeon NITRO+ RX 5700 XT
- Base clock: 1770 MHz
- Game clock: Up to 1902 MHz; Boost clock: 2010 MHz
- Memory speed 14 gaps. Power consumption-265 watts
- PCIe 4 0 4 Outputs 2 x DisplayPort 1 4 2 x HDMI 2 0
If you want a dual HDMI card for heavy gaming, consider adding this product to your list. As expected, this item has enough features for playing 4k content on your PC.
The Sapphire Nitro+ has a clean look that catches the eye. It has a silver and black coated metal backplate that ensures the toughness of the unit. Also, this part of the case helps cool the graphics card by heat transfer.
However, the graphic card does not solely depend on the backplate for its cooling needs. The top of the Nitro+ supports three large fans for drawing air into the device. As the blades have a shiny look, they improve the overall look of this card.
RGB lighting can be found on several parts of the device. These spots include the backplate, logo, and top of the Nitro+. If you are not a fan of this feature, you can turn it off via Trixx software.
For the outputs, this graphic card has spaces for HDMI and display ports.
When it comes to memory, the Nitro+ promises 8GB worth of GDDR6 space on a 256-bit bus at 14 GB/s. Moreover, this card promises a memory bandwidth of 448 GB/s and Micron chips.
As mentioned earlier, the Nitro+ has features for reducing power consumption. Aside from this fact, it supports tons of options for intense gameplay.
First, the graphic card reduces input latency with its Radeon Anti-Lag option. Because of this feature, gamers should expect faster response times on their favorite game titles. Furthermore, the DisplayPort 1.4 port easily handles up to 4k material.
- Noiseless Fans.
- Does not consume much power.
- Attractive Lightening.
- Support 4k content.
- Enough speed.
- Oversized build.
- Does not save customized settings for the fan.
- Poor drivers.
- There are no RGB cables.
4. ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Graphics Card
- Memory Speed:19 Gbps.Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.Avoid using unofficial software
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
The RTX 3080 Ti is another Nvidia graphics card with more than one HDMI port. Thanks to its following features, it is a great choice for most computers.
The ASUS RTX 3080 is a large graphic card with rather bulky features. With this in mind, the device suits computers with enough internal room.
The bottom of the card has three fans for heat control. As they boast shiny surfaces, they add to the clean look of the device.
Aluminum covers every inch of this graphic card. To fit the aesthetics of most builds, ASUS provides this covering in grey. As for the bottom of the device, it sports a rugged metal backplate.
The graphic card sports RGB lighting. If you want to change the effects of this feature, the device offers controls for this feature.
The RTX 3080 has 12GB GDDR6X memory. It offers a maximum bandwidth of 912GB/s while working with a bus width of 384 bits.
As expected, this item performs more favorably than most graphic cards in the market. Because it has third-generation cores, the device can support 4k content at 60fps. Furthermore, these cores can enhance your game-playing experience with this ASUS product.
- Ideal cooling system.
- Supports higher resolution gaming.
- Noiseless operation.
- Dual Bios.
- Not suitable for budget-conscious buyers.
- High power requirements