If you would like to feature any of my posts on your site in round-up/list posts, you can use no more than 1 photo, and it must include 2 links back to the original post and my homepage.
If you would like to use more than 1 photo, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss it.
Please don’t use any of my photos in Pinterest pin images or any social media promotion without express permission first.
Guest Posts Requests
Please note I currently only accept guest posts from other bloggers and content creators. If you represent a corporation or product, I would be happy to discuss a sponsored post and my fees for sponsorship with you.
If you have an awesome guest post idea, I’d love to hear from you!
I am looking for posts that help people to make informed buying decisions when buying products online, considering certain specifications and features. It could be about:
- PCS & Accessories
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Home & Kitchen
- Home Entertainment
- TV & Video
- Sports & Outdoors
BENEFITS OF GUEST POSTING
Writing a guest post for another blog has many benefits for you and your site. These include:
- Getting your ideas and writing in front of thousands of new readers.
- Excellent networking.
- Valuable link-backs to your site (vital for Google Ranking).
- More visibility for your site.
Guest Post Guidelines
If you would like to write a guest post for FeatureLens, please review my following requirements. These requirements are to help the post have the maximum benefit for both of us!
- Post length of at least 700 words.
- It must be original content and not be published on any other sites. You may publish a summary and link to the post on your site for promotional purposes.
- Well written & engaging introduction.
- Strong keywords are used throughout the post for SEO.
- Please use short paragraphs (typically no more than 3 sentences in a paragraph).
- Use bullet points and subheadings to break up the text.
- High-quality photos that you have taken (if applicable). You must own the right to all photos submitted, or they must be royalty-free photos.
- No affiliate links.
- You may include up to 2 link backs to posts on your site (I will include at least 1 link to your home page in my introduction) and no more than 2 links to external sites if needed.
- Please be aware that I may edit your post for clarity, grammar, SEO purposes, etc.
How to Submit Guest Post?
Please send your submissions to email@example.com. You can either send me a Word document or a link to a Google Doc. Please also attach any photos included in the post as separate .jpeg or .png files.
If you have any questions or would like to run your guest post idea past me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t wait to work with you!