With more and more devices connecting to PCs via HDMI, there is increasing demand for monitors with multiple HDMI ports. While you can use an HDMI splitter to increase the number of ports on your monitor, input lag is a common problem with this option. And you should be more concerned if you’re a PC gamer.
So, when you need multiple HDMI connections to your PC monitor, your best bet is to get a monitor that actually comes with the HDMI ports you need. In this post, we’d be looking at the best monitors with 3 HDMI ports. If you’re looking to buy a monitor that comes with 3 HDMI ports, this post is for you. Read on to learn more about the best options you have.
Best Monitors with 3 HDMI Ports: Our Top Recommendations
There are tons of PC monitors on the market. And checking the number of HDMI ports on each option just to figure out which one to go for can be quite cumbersome and time-consuming. So, we did the hard work for you.
Our research team spent hours handpicking monitors on the market that come with 3 HDMI ports. Well, there aren’t so many of them yet. More importantly, we also compared the options we found in terms of size, video quality, brand reputation, buyer opinions, and price. And here are our top picks.
1. Sceptre 30-INCH Curved Gaming Monitor (C305B-200UN)
- 30″ Curved Gaming Monitor 2560 x 1080 Full HD Resolution. Response Time- 5ms GTG.Aspect Ratio: 21:9. Viewing Angle is 170° (H) / 170° (V). Brightness(typ) is 250. Without Stand (W x H x D)-27.82 x 12.64 x 3.69 inches
- DP Up to 200Hz Refresh Rate / HDMI 2. 0 Up to 120Hz Refresh Rate: More than double the standard refresh rate, 200Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD Free Sync With Free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a graphics card’s frame rate and a monitor’s refresh rate.
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Scepter’s custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter) , RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
- Blue Light Shift Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Gaming LED Light
- VESA Wall Mount Pattern Using the VESA wall mount pattern, easily mount your Scepter LED monitor on the wall in a manner that is both aesthetically pleasing and conveniently practical. You will be able to save ample space and view the screen in a position that affords the greatest visibility possible.
- Built-in Speakers With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
- Thin Bezel Savor every inch of the large screen as the bezel is a mere . 80 cm wide.
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
Sceptre is a reliable brand that provides quality monitors that last at budget-friendly prices, and the C305B-200UN is a decent offering that offers good value for money. It comes with outstanding specs and an array of features to deliver exceptional performance.
Much like its predecessors, the C305B-200UN keeps to its tradition of sporting minimalist aesthetics. It lacks the splashed colors and angular stylings found in its competitors, opting for a dark-grey plastic, which is illuminated by dual LED strips. If the LEDs make you uncomfortable, you can disable them in the OSD.
Furthermore, the curved monitor is purposefully shaped to target gamers and people looking to binge-watch movies while the bezel thickness is significantly reduced as compared to conventional monitors. The 30-inch screen is supported by a V-shaped base.
The C305B-200UN1 has an installed connectivity panel with a DisplayPort that enables refresh rates up to 200Hz, HDMI 2.0, two HDMI 1.4 ports, a headphone jack, and a pair of 3W integrated speakers.
One of the first specs you’d likely want to know before committing to buying a monitor is its screen resolution. The C305B-200UN boasts 2560 x 1080 pixels to deliver top-notch visuals with a refresh rate value that could hit a blazing fast 200Hz.
Additionally, this monitor comes equipped with a variety of installed display presets including FPS (first-person shooting) and RTS (real-time strategy). You can swipe these presets according to the type of game you play and the monitor will adjust the display and control settings to facilitate your gaming mode.
Furthermore, there’s the Blue Light technology that controls the amount of eye-straining aura emitting from the screen while the anti-flicker feature prevents the annoying screen flicker that adds to the discomfort.
Also, the C305B-200UN1 possesses FreeSync capability, which is an important element in balancing the side effects of large refresh rates.
The C305B-200UN1 is marketed as a gaming display, but it also does a great job as a productivity or entertainment monitor. It delivers bright colors with good uniformity making the image quality more realistic. Surprisingly, the visibility in dark scenes is good, which is a big plus for gamers as chances of ghosting are minimal.
Furthermore, the high refresh rate and a wider field of view make gaming more immersive while the FreeSync technology competently handles frame rate fluctuations, which means you will experience no stuttering and tearing.
Overall, Sceptre may be best known for its budget TVs and monitors but its exceptional, long-lasting products, like the C305B-200UN1, are what makes it a force to reckon with.
- Freesync and G-sync certified.
- High contrast ratio and rich pixel density.
- Tilt-only stand.
2. Viotek GNV34DB 34-INCH Ultrawide Gaming Monitor
- MULTIMEDIA POWERHOUSE — The ultra WQHD monitor resolution of 3440×1440 delivers 2.5 times the pixel density of a full-HD monitor. Images are ultra-bright, extra crisp and razor-sharp, whether you’re bingeing the latest show or battling the Big Boss.
- FLAWLESSLY SMOOTH GAMEPLAY — Packed with winning features to keep you on top of your game: AMD FreeSync, monitor refresh rate of 100Hz and 5ms response time. Add in GAMEPLUS crosshairs for sure-shot accuracy and you have a recipe for victory.
- MORE IMMERSIVE 1500R CURVATURE — Provides greater viewing comfort by covering more field of view, more than 1800R monitors. This complements the ultrawide monitor’s 21:9 screen, letting you comfortably see more of your content.
- LOOKS GOOD, PERFORMS GREAT — Marries powerful performance with a practical style that complements any workspace. Easily mount to a wall or VESA mount monitor and connect to multiple devices using the DisplayPort or 3 HDMI ports.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT — We don’t play with dead pixels. Neither will you! New Viotek gaming PC monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty. 100% U.S. customer service support.
Viotek might be a relatively new entrant to the gaming monitor industry, but its GNV34DB is one of the best ultra-wide displays you can buy right now for immersive and casual gaming.
The GNV34DB oozes an aura that makes it perfect for an office setting, thanks to its matte black finish, but the red accent at the back will always indicate that this monitor was meant to serve gaming purposes. With a dimension of 31.8 x 8.9 x 17.9 inches and a weight of 15.5 lbs, this monitor is slightly bigger than most monitors in terms of width.
With regards to its build quality, the GNV34DB is mostly made out of plastic, but it feels quite strong. The monitor is supported by a metal stand that looks good and feels durable, but keep in mind that it may wobble if you accidentally nudge the screen.
The side profile of the Viotek GNV34DB is like any curved display, offering a decent amount of connectivity features starting with DisplayPort 1.4, one HDMI 2.0, and two HDMI 1.4 slots. There are no extras like USB ports, which is disappointing since other budget models sport them.
The display is the ultimate aspect of any monitor, and the GNV34DB boasts a 34-inch VA panel with a 3440 x 1440 resolution, a 100 Hz refresh rate, and a 5ms response time. It is also compatible with AMD FreeSync and G-Sync, which means there will be no issues of stuttering and tearing.
Plus, it comes with a variety of modes to make gaming and entertainment fun by adjusting the settings of the display in line with the content that’s showing on the screen.
Thanks to its high-resolution display, the GNV34DB delivers a smooth and seamless graphics transition, which is an added advantage in the competition. You won’t have to sacrifice sharpness and details as it maintains a sharp and undistorted image from edge to edge.
However, responsiveness is another weakness of the Viotek GNV34DB, especially when it comes to fast-paced and contrasting transitions. In all, this monitor is particularly great at gaming, but you can also expect a decent performance as a productivity display.
- Very affordable.
- The good vibrancy and gamut coverage.
- Supports FreeSync and G-Sync.
- Poor default accuracy.
- The stand is limited to tilt.
3. Sceptre 35-inch curved Ultrawide Creative LED Monitor (C355W-344OUN)
The Sceptre C355W is a superb offering that’s targeted at gamers looking for an ultrawide monitor for less than $500. It is suitable for both work and play as its screen is huge and immersive enough for you to see what’s on the screen from any angle.
One of the first striking things about the Sceptre C355 is that it comes with a curved screen radius of 1500R and thin bezels running around it to give it a sharp look. Its body is made of plastic, but it doesn’t feel cheap but durable and strong. The dimensions are 32.96 x 119.04 x 9.68 inches, and the weight is 16.60 pounds.
There are LED lights at the back of the Sceptre C355, providing decent illumination for the monitor’s surrounding areas. As for the stand, it comes in a V-shape and doesn’t wobble.
On the back of the chassis of the Sceptre C355, you will find the following connectivity options 1 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x HDMI 1.4, and Display Port 1.2. You also get a 3.5mm headphone jack. Disappointingly, there’s not even one USB port to boast extra power for charging smartphones and other devices.
The Sceptre C355 comes with tons of features including an anti-glare coating screen that allows you to play or work in brightly lit rooms without any distracting reflections. Sceptre also equips the monitor with a blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation, and strains. Additionally, the Sceptre C355 sports AMD Free sync and G-sync support to enhance gaming, effectively eliminating tearing and stuttering.
Furthermore, the Sceptre C355 features custom game modes including FPS and RTS to give your gaming experience a major boost. Other features to note include 3440 x 1440 (2K) resolution, 92 percent sRGB color gamut, 6ms response time, 320 cd/m2 peak brightness, and a 3,000:1 contrast ratio.
The Sceptre C355W is an excellent choice for both gaming and creative endeavors as it delivers exceptional clarity across every inch of the screen. Powered by a Vertical Alignment (VA) panel that offers great refresh rates, contrast ratios, and viewing angles, you will have no problems in single-player and multiplayer games. With the huge, immersive screen and other gaming-centric features, work and play have never really looked so good.
- Affordable pricing
- Bountiful screen space
- 100Hz refresh rate
- Freesync and G-sync support
- No USB port
- Minor ghosting issues in darker areas of games
4. Sceptre 34-inch curved Ultrawide Creative LED Monitor (C345W-256OUN)
- Ultra wide ultra slim curved 21 9 immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 34 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye
- 1500R curvature the 1500R degree curved design immerses you completely into the gaming landscape allowing you to spot all threats and opportunities before all of your competitors
- Adaptive Sync Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card’s and the Monitor’s refresh rates eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process
- Up to 100Hz refresh rate with 100Hz refresh rate images change faster and smoother than the standard reducing screen tearing
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue irritation and strains This enables you to work on you documents watch movies or play games more comfortably for extended periods
- Edgeless design edgeless design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous Scenery that 2560 x 1080 resolution and 85Hz refresh rate have to offer
- Multiple Ports three HDMI and ONE DisplayPort each accelerate refresh rate up to 85Hz providing the visual edge you need to defeat the competition during all of your gaming exploits Connect your favorite audio devices with audio out
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience Fps (first person Shooter) RTS (real-time strategy)
- Tiltable Display a Display that tilts 15° backward and 5° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort
- Fast response time playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED With quick Response times ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision
When you want an ultrawide monitor that offers a decent amount of screen real estate and delivers realistic images at a budget price, the Sceptre C345W is the machine to invest in.
On looks, the black and glossy Sceptre C345W is a 34-inch fashionable piece of technology that is quite attractive with a curvature of 1500R. Its build quality is decent as it is made of good-quality plastic. Sceptre apparently made the bezels thin to help minimize the bezel gap should you decide to use it for a multi-monitor setup.
The chassis is supported by a circular stand that is quite strong and doesn’t wobble. You get a tilt adjustment of 15° backward and 5° forward, but you cannot rotate it, swivel, or adjust its height. Flip the Sceptre C345W around, and you will find two red LED strips that you can disable in the OSD menu. The panel measures 31.83 x 17.88 x 8.88 inches and weighs 16.6 pounds.
On the back of the chassis, you will find the following connectivity options DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, two HDMI 1.4 ports, a headphone jack, and 2 x 3W built-in speakers.
The Sceptre C345W comes with Adaptive Sync, a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card and the monitor’s refresh rate, reducing tearing and stuttering to the barest minimum. There’s also blue light technology that helps to protect your eyes from strain so you can work and play for a prolonged period of time.
Additionally, the monitor comes with a variety of picture presets and gaming presets. Other features include a 2560 x 1080 resolution (82PPI), 92 percent sRGB color gamut, 6ms response time, 320 cd/m2 peak brightness, 3,000:1 contrast ratio, and 178° viewing angles.
With a 100Hz refresh rate and 6ms response time, it’s no surprise that the C345W performs well as a general-use monitor ideal for the office and also shines as a gaming monitor. Its wide, curved screen allows you to see your adversary in good time since you can see all angles clearly. A flaw in its performance is the ghosting that appears in dark areas when playing fast-paced games, but this is common in most VA panel monitors and shouldn’t be a major distraction. Overall, this monitor is one that you can rely on when you either desire productivity or entertainment.
- High contrast ratio and rich Pixel density.
- FreeSync compatibility.
- Affordable price.
- Tilt only stand.