Traditionally, dash cams are used to record video footage while driving or while parked. But newer models of these devices have GPS tracking features that provide even more details, such as the exact location of your vehicle and the real-time speed at which your vehicle is moving. These additional details can come in handy in an insurance claim or when defending yourself in court.
In this post, we’d be reviewing some of the best dash cams with GPS tracking features.
Dash Cams with GPS Tracking: Our Top Recommendations
After spending several hours checking and handpicking dash cams that have GPS tracking features, our research team went ahead to compare them based on design, ease of use, picture quality, brand reputation, and buyer reviews — all in a bid to help you make a well-informed buying decision.
From our initial long list, we cut out the low performers until we were left with these top recommendations that you shouldn’t go wrong with.
1. Rove R2-4K
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4K dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The Ultra HD video recording quality is so good that you will notice so much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low Light Sensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and Android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smartphone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrades for this car camera
- FEATURES WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED – The car dashboard camera has f1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry), parking mode, motion detection, 150° A+ wide angle lens, G-sensor, loop cycle recording, emergency video lock, time-lapse video, slow-mo video, supports up to 512GB class 10 – U3 speed micro SD card (NOTE: MEMORY CARD NOT INCLUDED – We recommend ROVE Ultimate Micro SD Cards)
- 100% USA-CHICAGO BASED CUSTOMER-CENTRIC COMPANY & CUSTOMER CARE – This dash camera for cars is backed by a full 1-YEAR WARRANTY. You can text us for (Faster Response) or Email our customer care and we will answer any of your questions and resolve arising issues fast. If you’re having any doubts, it comes with a FULL REFUND within 30 DAYS
Looking to take a high-quality video recording of places you drive through? The Rove R2-4K is an excellent sprint digital camera that comes with a range of features including 4K Ultra HD (UHD) recording, 150-degree field of view, and night vision technology.
This dash cam comes with pretty much everything you need as it is equipped with compass heading, audio recordings, speed, GPS coordinates, and route maps. You wouldn’t be wrong to refer to the R2-4K as your perfect road trip companion, especially if you don’t want to miss a beat.
The headline feature of this unit is its ability to record 4K videos on your smartphone. What this means is that you can expect videos up to 2160p that are crystal clear during the day and also at night, thanks to the Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology. It can capture crisp and detailed videos of long scenic drives or, on the less recreational side of things, license plates or an accident.
Another attraction to this dash cam is that it boasts a wide dynamic range. The R2-4K can capture up to a 150-degree field of view, which is wide enough to allow you to see a lot of things including what’s going on in adjacent lanes. And with this feature on, this unit will record robust images regardless of the light exposure – over or under.
Going further, this unit comes with WiFi built-in to enable you to connect it to your mobile device so you can view, save and organize your recordings. The Rove app works with both Android and iOS devices, and you can share videos from it with your friends or social media handles without hassles.
Then there’s the screen saver feature that allows the camera to go into screen saver mode so you don’t get distracted by your device displaying whatever the dash cam is recording. This feature kicks in after 60 seconds while the dash cam continues to record the video in the background.
Now let’s talk about the special modes of the R2-4K. First, there’s the time-lapse mode that you can activate to get short footage of beautiful landscapes as you drive. The camera will take images at a selectable interval of between 1/4 and 2 seconds intermittently.
There’s also the parking mode that enables the unit to start recording immediately after your car gets hit. If the impact reaches the G-sensor level, the camera will come on and record for 1-minute. You will receive a voice alert when you enter your car about the incident.
In case you’re wondering how well this dash cam performs, it delivers a high-fidelity record of any traffic incident. It’s also important to add that even though Rove claims that the R2-4K can record 4K videos, the camera is equipped with a mere 4MP sensor, meaning it’s not close to the actual 4K in the TV sense. However, you can rest assured that you will get more details than a 1080p camera.
- 4K resolution.
- GPS built-in.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- No rear view.
- Requires high-quality MicroSD card.
2. Blackvue DR900X-2CH
- Front cam: 8 megapixels sensor / 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160 @30FPS) / View angle: 162 degrees. Rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS) / View angle: 139 degrees.
- High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) is the standard in 4K video broadcasting and streaming. With HEVC, you get great-looking 4K videos but same recording time as a regular Full HD dashcam.
- DR900X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone. Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
- The optional CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam.
The Blackvue DR900X-2CH is a flagship dual-channel dash cam from a reputable South Korean manufacturer, Blackvue. It packs a variety of features, but it’s a major selling point is that it has cloud integration built into it.
Blackvue has been in the business of making dash cams longer than most of its competitors and its units are regarded as some of the best in the industry Unlike other dash cams that come with a screen, the DR900X-2CH comes with none, so you will have to download the Blackvue app to your mobile device.
That said, the DR900X-2CH doesn’t disappoint in terms of high video quality for both its front-facing and rear cameras. The front camera captures video in real 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30fps, delivering clear videos during the day but the quality drops at night or in other low-light conditions. Unlike other dash cams that shoot with a small sensor and upscale the footage to look like 4K, this unit does really deliver 4K UHD videos, which is why it uses an 8MP CMOS sensor. Nonetheless, you can expect to enjoy a full field of view thanks to the 162-degree lens angle.
As for the rear camera, it shoots 1080p videos at 30fps using its 2.1 Sony STARVIS sensor. Sony sensors are known for recording crips videos in daylight with great night vision clarity. The field of view is 139 degrees and just enough to provide complete coverage for the road behind you.
With regard to video storage, you’re presented with two options. You can take the more popular route of getting a MicroSD card on which both front and rear cameras will store the footage. Alternatively, you can store the videos on the dash cam through the Blackvue Cloud Service. We will discuss this storage option shortly.
Like other Blackvues, the DR900X-2CH comes with a parking mode that enables it to begin recording based on motion or impact. Its parking mode is intelligent as it allows you to specify areas for the camera to ignore recording such as swaying trees, bumps, etc. While you’re away from your vehicle, the DR900X-2CH will continue to monitor your vehicle and will alert you in real-time if it senses any motion or impact, but that’s only if you activate the Blackvue Over the Cloud feature.
Returning to the cloud integration for backup, the DR900X-2CH provides you with an easy way to store your videos remotely. It’s important to keep in mind that your videos will not be automatically backed up and stored on the cloud except for your event files, so you will have to do it manually. Event files are recordings of motion or impact on your vehicle.
In all, the DR900X-2CH is one of the best options to consider if you’re searching for a 4K dash cam with cloud integration. However, keep in mind that you will have to pay monthly for a data plan to use the cloud features.
- Dual channel (front and rear) coverage.
- Real-time vehicle tracking via the cloud.
- Cloud backup and storage.
- GPS built-in.
- Cannot disable auto-parking mode switch.
3. Kingslim D4 4K
- 4K+1080P DUAL LENS RECORDING – Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front Ultra HD 4K(3840*2160P) and rear FHD 1080P resolutions, which help clearly capturing license plates and road signs for your daily driving. Front wide angle of 170 degree and rear wide angle of 150 degree 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- SMART APP CONTROL & AUTO GPS RECORDS – Easy to connect dashcam with KINGSLIM APP via built in WiFi. You can playback/download videos and adjust the settings directly via phone APP（Work with Android and iOS devices). Built-in GPS, which records your driving route and real-time speed in videos. GPS module attached to the dashcams, no need to wire the gps cable separately. Recommand to download the GXPlayer to playback the GPS videos.
- CLEARER NIGHT VISION – Kingslim D4 dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon processor for better image effect. Plus f/1.8 aperture and WDR technology, this dash cam can record stunning details even in low-light environments.
- EMERGENCY RECORDS IN DRIVING AND PARKING – Built in G-sensor, which will activate emergency recording and lock the recorded videos when car detect a collision. Even the SD card is full the dash cam will continue recording with its Loop Recording feature. For 24H parking monitoring, Please note that a hardware kit is needed. Hardwire kit (ASIN B0B7WLPTG1).
- WORRY-free AFTERSALES – Kingslim dash cams are backed by a 24-month product warranty and lifetime technical support from Kingslim. And this car camera is sold directly by Amazon, so you can get double-layer protection of Amazon’s self-operated service or brand service, both responded within 24 hours.
Kingslim D4 4K is a fantastic dash cam that is suitable for those looking to upgrade their unit to a dual-channel cam that captures high-quality footage both in the daytime and nighttime.
Starting with the most important department of any dash cam, the D4 4K creates clear videos. As the name suggests, this is a 4K dash cam. The front camera shoots 1440p video at 30fps, and the outcome is clear and detailed footage in the daytime and above-average videos at night, thanks to Sony Infrared Night Vision. On the other hand, the rear camera records 1080p high-dimensional footage at 30fps. Both cameras excel at giving detailed views of the road while also capturing license plates and road signs.
Furthermore, the Kingslim D4 4K comes with a 3-inch IPS screen that serves as its interface. As you’re probably aware, IPS screens produce brighter and higher contrast images. You can control the unit via the screen or the mobile app known as the Roadcom app.
To improve the durability of the dash cam, special care was apparently paid to the body build. For instance, the Kingslim D4 4K cameras support IP67 waterproof levels. This makes the cam safe to use even in the rainy season. Also, the unit is highly resistant to harsh weather as it can maintain smooth operations even in temperatures as low as – 4°F and as high as 140°F.
Other notable features include the addition of the G-sensor, which allows the dash cam to detect impact and start recording. It also adopts loop recording, meaning it splits videos into 3-5 minute recordings while the parking mode enables the unit to monitor your car while you’re away.
Overall, the Kingslim D4 4K puts up a decent performance. Its features are basic, and many users complain that the dash cam issues SD card error messages, requesting them to format the memory card. Also, the Roadcom app is not available on the Google Play Store, so you will have to download it from the Kslim website. Nonetheless, it is an affordable unit that’s unobtrusive, small, and creates clear videos.
- The Roadcom app is easy to use.
- GPS built-in.
- Easy to install.
- The app is not available on the Play Store.
- WiFi can be slow.
4. Vantrue N2S
- 【4K Single Front or 1440P Front and Cabin Dash Cam 】The Vantrue N2S dash cam combines the front and cabin cameras into one, helping you capture the road ahead and inside your car in 2.5K (1440P+1440P@30fps). The 4K front camera can provide you with True 4K video at 3840x2160P@25fps in single recording mode, allowing you to easily capture any key evidence such as license plates or road signs. It’s your superior choice for Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Cab, Rideshare, and must-have for family road trip!
- 【Super IR Night Vision 】This front and inside adopts dual Starvis sensor, big aperture(F1.8 inside F1.4 Front),6 glasses lens and 4 IR LEDs, which provides a super Night Vision for capturing more important details when driving in the evening. The 4 Infrared lights make it easy to record passengers clearly even at night.
- 【4K Dash Cam with Built-in GPS 】This dual channel dash cam supports live speed view in KM/H or MP/H on your dash cam during driving. Thanks to the included GPS mount, you can also playback the video with the route, speed, and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac with Vantrue GPS player, which make sure the speed evidence is protected when an accident occurs.
- 【24/7 Hours Parking Mode】Low Bitrate recording mode enables the dual lens dash cam to recording at 720P+720P@15fps continuously for 24 hours a day at parking mode, and the motion detection, collision detection parking mode option enables the dual car camera to start record instantly at 2.5K 2560x1440P once detects movement or collision, which greatly save the memory space and gives you a peace of mind. Please hardwire it or connect it with external battery for parking mode.
- 【Reliabe Features for Emergency Recording】The 4k dash cam auto overwrites the old footage with new recording when the card is full. While the adjustable G-sensor detects a crash, the video of the current accident will be locked and saved automatically into event folder. That ensures important evidence is well protected without overwriting. Supports up to 256GB microSD cards. The Vantrue microSD card (ASIN: B07WWCLHGM, not included) is recommended.
- 【Cold & Heat Resistant with Supercapacitor】The dashcam uses a supercapacitor which can withstand extreme temperatures range from 14 to 158°F. It could prevent the risk of overheating and explosion, which also ensure the life duration as well as the high working performance of the dash cam.
- 【Upgraded WDR Technology】The WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) allows the dash camera to perform optimally in various lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage, avoid high exposure in strong sunshine and enhance exposure in low-light or backlight situations.
- 【Easy to Install & Lifetime Customer Support】Vantrue offers lifetime customer support and an 18-month warranty. Please contact us immediately by Amazon message or email if you have any problem, we will get back to you quickly and help you solve it. Firmware is continuously updating for improvements and new features.
A dual dash camera setup, the Vantrue N2S represents good value for money and is suitable for drivers that want to capture both video and audio. In terms of video and audio coverage alongside other features, this unit is top-notch.
The N2S comes in a small tube-shaped design that makes it relatively discreet and not too obtrusive to your passengers, but it puts up a brilliant performance for such a small unit. As stated above, it comes with dual cameras so you can record the road in front of you and inside of the car simultaneously.
While both the front and rear cameras create sharp videos, only the front camera can create 1440p super Quad HD (QHD) recordings. The video quality for the front camera is quite good but it won’t wow you. However, the night quality is average and could be better. Keep in mind that you can only record in 4K when the dash cam is in dual camera mode because recording using both cameras at the same will see the sensors capture 2K videos.
On the flip side, the N2S puts up a modest performance during the daytime and better performance at night, thanks to the combination of the night vision technology, the Sony STARVIS camera sensor, and 4 infrared LEDs. With a wide-angle 155 degrees for the front camera and 165 degrees for the rear camera, this dash cam can capture the road in front of you and everything in the car.
Like every other dash cam on this list, the N2S comes equipped with a G-sensor that allows the dash cam detects a collision when your car is parked and start recording. There’s also the time-lapse feature to record your adventures by compressing hours of driving into minutes of highlights, thus saving space on your MicroSD card.
Because extreme temperatures can affect the performance of any dash cam, the N2S uses a supercapacitor, which can withstand extreme temperature ranges. Overall, the Vantrue N2S is a great dash cam even though it has its flaws such as the absence of a mobile app.
- Discreet design.
- Sharp recordings night and day.
- GPS built-in.
- No app connectivity.
5. Rexing V1GW-4K
- ADDED VALUE- BUILT-IN GPS: Enjoy our most top rated dashcam however with a Built-in GPS logger that can show you the time, speed, or location of your vehicle while traveling. Simply connect to the Rexing Connect App or download our GPS Logger Software on your computer and upload the dashcam video to view where exactly you’ve gone and been.
- ULTRA HD DASH CAM: Top image sensor captures beautiful 2160p video even while driving fast. Signature low-profile design allows the V1GW-4K to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 256GB in memory size.
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS & WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE: The 7 layer glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings. The superior WDR technology allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- SUPERCAPACITOR & PARKING MONITOR: The dash cam uses a supercapacitor which can withstand extreme temperatures from -20 to 176°F, that prevents the risk of overheating, extends the life span and reliability of the camera. With the parking monitor feature, the dash camera will automatically turn on and record a 20 second video when the car camera detects vibration OR select to record 24/7 by capturing frames to make a 24/7 time lapse video. Need a smart hardwire kit to activate the parking mode.
- WIFI CONNECT: View, save, and share dash cam recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the use of an app interface.
- LOOP RECORDING AND G-SENSOR: Video can be recorded in 1,2 or 3 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite the oldest recordings. When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked videos will be kept safe from being overwritten.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION – Simple & easy to mount on windshield which makes for an overall straightforward installation process. Need help? Email or call our personal LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. We stand behind our products with a***18 Month Warranty ***
On the lookout for a new dash cam? The V1GW-4K is an excellent option that does the basics very well, offering amazing video quality, geolocation services, and a range of other features.
The V1GW-4K sports one camera sensor that you can mount to record the interior of your vehicle while you’re driving. With a resolution of 2160p, it creates clearer and brighter footage than conventional dash cams with the regular 108op. But that’s not all about the capturing abilities of this unit as it boasts a 170-degree wide-angle lens, which means it is powerful enough to capture every part of your car including the entirety of the road.
Going further, there is the wide dynamic range feature to ensure that the camera captures colorful and bright videos regardless of the light conditions. Changes in the availability of light automatically trigger fine-tuning of the sensors to ensure optimum coverage.
Because dash cams are at risk of damage in harsh weather conditions, the V1GW-4K comes with a supercapacitor on the inside that to ensure optimum performance in extreme climates – whether hot or cold.
Other features include WiFi to facilitate connectivity with the app, a GPS logger for location and speed tracking, loop recording, and a gravity sensor to detect a collision and lock the recordings. You also get a button that you can push on the dash cam to prevent the footage from being overwritten. Overall, the Rexing V1GW-4K ticks all the right boxes in terms of performance.
- Comes with a 14GB MicroSD card.
- Excellent video quality.
- GPS built-in.
- WiFi doesn’t work well on all phones.
6. RedTiger F7N
- [Ultra HD 4K+1080P Dual Dash Cam] Featuring top quality 4K front camera and 1080p rear cam, the REDTIGER dashcam is able to capture more detailed images, including street signs and license plates. Additionally, with wide-angel camera, the dashcam is with extended views and less blind spots.
- [Built-in GPS Tracking & Wi-Fi Connection] The built-in GPS module enables the dash cam to precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes on the map. The data can be viewed via the “Redtiger” app on your smart device. Connecting to your mobile devices through built-in Wi-Fi, it is intuitive to change settings and easy to control the cam, view, download and share the videos.
- [Super Clear Night Vision] The equipped high-spec Starvis Sensor significantly improves light sensitivity of the camera. With the combination of f/1.5 large aperture, 6-glass lens and WDR & HDR technology, the dashcam is able to capture clear images at night or in any low-light environment.
- [24H Non-Stop Parking Monitor] When detects collision of intrusion, the built-in G sensor will trigger the F7N dashcam to record a video for 15s and lock the video footage. The camera also keeps monitoring the surrounding environment under time lapse mode to ensure the safety of your vehicle (dedicated hardware kit plugged in required).
- [Warranty & Customer Service] Our products comes with 1-year warranty. Any problem in using the products, please reach out to our 24/7 technical support will be happy to help you out at any time.
RedTiger might be a relatively unknown name among dashcam manufacturers, but the RedTiger F7N is a superb unit that does exactly what it should do – record clear videos and audio.
Much like every other dash cam, the RedTiger F7N comes with different features to give you the best bang for your buck. It sports a dual camera setup that comprises a front camera with a Sony STARVIS sensor that creates top quality 4K (3840 x 2160p) videos and a rear camera that creates 1920 x 1080p super view. Both cameras employ a Sony IMX415 sensor that improves low-light sensitivity for clear imaging.
For the front camera, you get an ultra-wide angle lens of 170 degrees while the rear view offers 140 degrees so you can get a broader, clearer view to increasing safety. With an IP68 waterproof and drip-resistant housing, you don’t have to worry about positioning your camera even in rainy or cloudy weather.
Additionally, the F7N features a parking mode to provide 24-hour monitoring for your vehicle. In the event of a collision, the dash cam will start recording what’s happening in and around the car. You also get GPS and WiFi built-in for easy connection to the app. With the ‘Ucam app’, you can operate live preview, playback, and file management on your smartphone.
In sum, the RedTiger F7N is a great deal, especially since it comes with a lifetime warranty and free replacement within the first year. With regard to its performance, the does quite well.
- Good video fidelity.
- Reasonable price.
- 1-year warranty with free replacement within one year.
- Parking mode doesn’t always work.
7. COOAU D30
- ⭐⭐⭐Compatible with Two App: Ficam and Aoni CarDVR
- 【2.5K+1080P Dual Dash Cam Designed for Uber Drivers】Capture sharp details simultaneously with the front (170°) and cabin (150°) cameras at QHD 2.5K(2560*1440P)+1080P FHD resolution. Perfect for Uber/Lyft/Rideshare drivers, driving license preparation, and family trips. Record passenger incidents, enhance driving behavior, and preserve precious memories.
- 【Superior Night Vision】The dashboard camera combined with F1.8 aperture and WDR technology to significantly improves imaging effect. Furthermore, the cabin camera is equipped with 4 infrared LED light to enhance night vision, even in the darkest nighttime driving conditions, the infrared night vision can sharply capture details.
- 【Built-in Wi-Fi Connection & Dedicated Free APP】With built-in Wi-Fi, the dash camera for cars can easily connect to the FREE “Ficam” APP. You can conveniently check/download/share videos and do all the settings. In case of accidants, quickly showing the footage to law enforcement can help describe what happened excactly without the need of pulling out the SD card and looking for a laptop.
- 【Built-in GPS Tracking & Reliable Super Capacitor】The built-in GPS module enables the dash cam front and inside to precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes on the map, and time is automatically updated by GPS. Satisfactory details improving the reliability of recordings. It also equipped with super capacitor so it can withstand high/low temperatures. With the significant advantages in terms of long-term reliability, the life duration and the high performance are also ensured.
- 【Adjustable G-sensor & 24h Parking Mode】Adjustable G-sensor helping the Uber camera adapting to various road conditions. Once it detects sudden shaking or collision, it will save the videos as locked files to keep longer. 24 hours parking function makes both front and inside cameras automatically turn on and record when shake/collision is detected, excellent sound recording function will gather more convincing information. (The hardware kit NOT include).
- 【AUTO Loop Recording & AUTO File Overwrite】The dashcam doing seamlessy loop recording by automatically starts/stops with engine ON/OFF. Eliminating manually set ‘start recording’ before each driving. As dividing of the recording into minutes lengths, you can find your decisive moments efficiently. By auto file overwriting, getting rid of worrying missing any shot in an emergency due to lack of capacity.
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY & 7*24 CUSTOMER CARE】The compact design of D30S also makes installation easily even novice users. COOAU provide a lifetime warranty for this dash camera. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us to get 7*24 high-quality after-sales service and technical support. If there’s any doubts, we support replacement or full refund within 30 days.
Last on the list (but not least) is the D30, which is one of the amazing dash cams from COOAU, a pioneer manufacturer in the dash cam market. The D30 is one hidden surveillance camera that you can count on for driving peace of mind.
Being a dual dash camera, the D30 can record both front and rear cameras simultaneously at 1920 x 1080p. The large 170-degree F1.8 aperture of the front camera can cover up to 6 lanes with limited blind spots while the rear camera records what’s happening on the inside up to 140 degrees. And where there’s a sudden change in light exposure, the Wide Dynamic Range feature provides support so you get a balanced and clear image.
The G-sensor with auto collision detection will detect any impact on the vehicle and record what’s going on for evidence. Thankfully, you can determine how you want it to respond to collision by adjusting the feature to any of the 4 settings: low, medium, high, and off.
With a premium supercapacitor on the inside, the D30 can manage extreme weather conditions – both hot and cold – while maintaining operations. The built-in WiFi allows you to view and transfer videos to your phone via the dedicated app ‘Ficam’. Performance-wise, the D30 is user-friendly and highly functional.
- Night range vision is good.
- WiFi connectivity is not always stable.