There are times when you’d need to connect your projector to two other devices simultaneously via the HDMI port. If your projector comes with just one port, you can simply use an HDMI splitter to convert the single port into two or more ports.
But having a projector with two HDMI ports built-in is better, as it makes for smoother transmissions and neater setups. In this review, we’d be looking at some of the best projectors that come with two HDMI ports.
Projectors with 2 HDMI Ports: Our Top Recommendations
While the market abounds with projectors that have 2 HDMI ports, making the right choice from the huge pack can be quite challenging. So, we decided to make things easier for you by scouring the market and comparing several dual-HDMI projectors in terms of design, display quality, ease of use, durability, buyer opinions, and brand trust.
And here are our top picks.
1. Epson Home Cinema 2150
- Bright ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1)
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more over 4x larger than a 60 inch flat panel
- Amazing dynamic contrast ratio: up to 60,000:1 for even richer detail in dark scenes and enhanced projection technology image enhancement and frame interpolation for smooth, sharp, true to life images
- Wireless screen mirroring : mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/Windows 8.1/10)
- Stream HD TV, movies, videos and games: supports MHL enabled devices (2) for mirroring and charging (3). Color Processing : Full 10 bits. Lamp Type:200 W UHE.Fan Noise: 29 dB to 37 dB
The Epson Home Cinema 2150 is a solid entry-level projector you can count on when you want to enjoy high-quality movies right in your home with great image quality and brightness. It is particularly built with home theater environments in mind, offering a superb 1080p HD picture, and is fairly easy to set up.
In terms of how the HC2150 looks, what you get is a lightweight and compact device, measuring 12. 2 x 11.2 x 4.8 inches and 7.7 lbs. It wears a modern look, thanks to its round edges and off-white plus copper coloring around the lens. There are no ceiling mounts in the package, so you might need to buy it separately, or you can use a universal mount if you have one.
Connection-wise, there are plenty of ports. Flip the HC2150 around, and you will find in the recessed area two HDMI inputs a VGA port and two USB ports. The USB-A connector supplies 1 amp of power, enough to power a Roku stick. If that’s the kind of movie rig you want to build, there’s 1/8th-inch analog audio output as well to connect to speakers. As for the remote, it looks pretty basic, consisting of colored buttons that are closely positioned to each other.
One of the key specs of the HC2150 is that it is powered by Epson’s cutting-edge 3LCD, 3-chip technology which allows for crisp color. There is no operating system here, which means you will have to do without streaming apps and other smart features that other projectors sport. Nonetheless, you can use the wireless connectivity of the projector to stream content from your computer to it using Miracast.
Brightness is one of the major things to look out for in any projector, and the Home Cinema 2150 boasts 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness, which should be bright enough even if you have some ambient light in your room. And if you’re looking to watch movies in 3D, this model has got you covered.
Going further, the image quality of the Home Cinema 2150 is excellent. It displays movies in Full HD 1080p resolution, with clear and crisp detailing, ensuring the good picture quality you want. The color is dynamic, vivid, and true-to-life while the sharpness is impressive. Plus, its screen size can go up to 11 feet.
The built-in speaker has a 10W capacity, which is sufficient to fill a small and medium-sized room with sounds. In all, the great performance of this projector makes it a great choice both for movies and presentations.
- Very good image quality.
- Large screen size.
- Very loudspeakers.
- No streaming apps.
- Fan noise could be lower.
2. LG CineBeam PF50KA
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Resolution at up to 100″ screen Size
- Built in battery (up to 2.5 hours battery life- Battery life and playback time vary by use and settings)
- LG Smart TV (webOS 3.5) enabled. Power Consumption 65Watts (Max)
- Wireless screen Share connection
- USB Type-C connection and Bluetooth sound Out
- Up to 600 ANSI lumens brightness
- Resolution: 1080p. Configure the projector and PC on the same network. Also configure the network on the PC installed with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
If you want a projector that offers the trio of portability, compatibility, and smart features, then the LG PF50KA is the perfect pick for you as it can play almost everything under the sun. It is essentially a Full HD projector that fits well for watching TV, streaming, and browsing the web.
The first impression of the PF50KA is that it is performed in a minimalist design. It is encased in a white plastic box with curved corners that give it a compact look. This model actually has a small footprint, measuring 6.7 inches wide, 6.7 inches deep, and 1.9 inches high. At only 2.2 lbs., you can move this unit around wherever you want.
On the back of the PF50KA, you will find the following connectivity options: two HDMI inputs with ARC support, two USB ports (one of which is Type C with simultaneous recharging capability), a LAN port, and a headphone jack. With regards to wireless connectivity, the PF50KA supports both Bluetooth and Wireless. The package ships with the standard Magic Remote.
Going further, the PF50KA supports LG’s proprietary software, webOS, which means you get access to streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu. It also supports screen sharing provided you have the app downloaded on your mobile device.
The PF50KA’s brightness is rated 600 lumens, which means it will perform well in a dim room but look washed out if used in a room with ambient light. Nonetheless, the 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution means you get sharp pictures with detail that’s clear all over the screen. And when the unit is out of focus, you can set it to accuracy using the manual knob, but that will only be necessary if the automatic keystone correction doesn’t do the job perfectly. Keep in mind that the maximum screen size is just about 100 inches.
For its audio setup, the PF50KA gets two 1W stereo speakers, and just as you imagine, the sound it produces is weak. In all, this projector is a basic offering for those looking for a budget-friendly unit that is suitable for watching movies at home.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Built-in LG smart platform.
- Automatic keystone adjustment.
- Mediocre speaker.
- Not bright enough.
3. Optoma HD39HDR
- HDR COMPATIBLE: HDR10 technology (with 4K input) enables brigher whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience
- FAST RESPONSE TIME: Enhanced Gaming Mode enables lightning-fast response time of 8.4ms with a 120Hz refresh rate
- HIGH BRIGHT & COLORFUL IMAGE: Enjoy an incredible 4,000 lumens of brightness for lights-on viewing; a 6-segment color wheel (RYGCWB) produces accurate color with sRGB & REC.709 color profile
- CLEAR, DETAILED IMAGES: 1080p (1920×1080) resolution (with 4K input) and 50,000:1 contrast ratio renders sharp and detailed images from high definition content without downscaling or compression
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY: Connect to gaming consoles, media players and other HDMI devices such as Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Apple TV; inputs include dual HDMI (1.4a 3D support)
- EASY INSTALLATION: Vertical keystone correction and a 1.3X zoom enable flexible placement in any environment
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Enjoy up to 15,000 hours of lamp life enabling an average of 4 hours of viewing time every day 10 plus years
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: The HD39HDR is ideal in a variety of environments including family rooms, theater rooms and game rooms, as well as outdoor spaces such as backyards, camping, tailgating and more
- FULL 3D: The HD39HDR displays true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 120Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images; 3D glasses required
- INTEGRATED SPEAKER: A powerful 10-watt built-in speaker simplifies set-up without the need for external speakers
The Optoma HD39HDR is a projector that should appeal to both movie lovers and gamers alike as it is very bright and comes with a low input lag. Even better, its price point is almost too good to be true when compared to the competition.
Optoma’s HD39HDR resembles most home projectors, adhering to the conventional dimension range, with the benefit of being fairly lightweight at just eight pounds. It comes in an all-white body with plenty of ventilation to keep it from overheating.
The rear of the HD39HDR houses all the ports which include two HDMI ports (one is designed for 1080p while the other is for 4K UHD HDR content). Other ports include VGA, a headphone jack, and one USB-A to power some HDMI streaming devices.
Optoma HD39HDR comes with eight different preset modes so you can select the ideal one depending on the type of content you’re watching. They include Presentation, Bright, HDR SIM, sRGB, DICOM SIM, User, Cinema, and Game. And you don’t have to worry about matching the image to your screen as the projector comes with a knob for keystone correction.
One of the biggest attractions of the HD39HDR is its brightness, and it is indeed very bright. With a rating of 4,500 lumens, you can enjoy clear images regardless of the lighting conditions, making it suitable for presentations in the office and for watching movies at home even when your room is invaded by sunlight.
Although the HD39HDR is a 1080p projector, it can accept a 4K input and is also HDR10 compatible. It produces clear, colorful, and detailed images, and you should encounter no problem playing 3D content from any source onto it.
For gamers, the capabilities of the HD39HDR are on par with that of expensive projectors. Input lag stands at 8.4ms with a 120Hz refresh rate in The Enhanced Gaming Mode, which is sufficient enough to guarantee smooth, lag-free gaming from any platform.
Onboard the HD39HDR is a 10-watt speaker and to its credit, it can knock fairly loud sounds to fill a room. So whether you’re a gamer or a movie lover, this projector is sure to serve your best interest well.
- Reasonable price.
- Very bright.
- Low input lag.
- Good color reproduction.
- Enhanced Gaming Mode is only for 1080p signals.
4. BenQ TK800M
- 4K PROJECTION TECHNOLOGY – 8.3 million distinct pixels deliver awe-inspiring 4K UHD image quality with stunning clarity and crisply defined details. NOT Double HD or 2K like other manufacturers
- DLP BETTER BY DESIGN – DLP Technology provides a better image resolution and quality without the “jaggier” and more pixelated compared to other technologies
- PLAY GAMES IN 4K.: Play your favorite console games in sharp 4K and picture quality. Lower input lag on this projector makes gaming fun on your PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and others.
- HIGH CONTRAST RATIO: A high Native contrast ratio ensures that the image quality is sharp and has the best Black levels in its class
- OUTSTANDING BRIGHTNESS: Packed with 3000 Lumens of brightness, this projector is a great living room addition to watch all your sport events.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGE: All glass 4k-optimized lens Array (7 elements/4 groups) with greater light penetration increase image clarity and sharpness
- Included Components: Remote, Power Cord, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Lens Cover
Near cinema-quality home theater projectors might be popular but very few can perform well in a room with ambient light. The BenQ TK800M falls into the latter category and is capable of delivering optimal viewing regardless of the lighting conditions of your room.
If you’re familiar with BenQ’s projectors, you can easily tell that the TK800M is an update to the TK800, and its design doesn’t stray far from it. Rectangular in shape with a curved white shell, this model has a nice, smooth look. Its housing is made of hardened plastic, and it feels solidly constructed. Featuring a size of 13.9 x 5.31 x 10.71 inches and a weight of 9.26 lbs, this projector is definitely made with portability in mind.
On the back are a typical set of connections. When looking from the left to the right, you will find these include an audio jack, PC/VGA input, two HDMI ports (one is HDCP 2.2 compliant while the other is HDCP 1.4), a USB mini-B port, an RS232 serial connector, a USB Type-A port, and 1 DC 12V trigger. The remote control supplied has a lot of buttons and feels good in the hands.
While the TK800M isn’t native 4K, its image quality looks like it’s 3840 x 2160p resolution. It achieves this quality by using XPR technology, which essentially takes a 1920 x 1080p DLP chip and flashes the image four times in incredibly fast succession to create an image with a perceived resolution of over eight million pixels.
As far as brightness goes, the TK800M is rated 3,000 lumens and handles ambient light better than most 4K projectors. The brightness in combination with the XRP enables the projector to deliver sharp images with vivid colors and great realism. It can also be compatible with HDR, specifically HDR10.
The speakers built into the BenQ TK800M sport 5W of amplification, which could have been a lot better. Nonetheless, this projector is worth the buy and is bright enough for a white wall even though an actual screen will deliver the best imaging results.
- Amazing 4K picture quality.
- Bright, colorful pictures.
- Excellent motion handling.
- Decent for casual gaming.
- Black levels are average.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
5. Sony Home Theater Projector VPL-VW295ES
- NATIVE 4K RESOLUTION: 3 SXRD imagers display 4096×2160 pixels each for ultra high definition viewing
- HDR COMPATIBLE: High Dynamic Range delivers wider contrast for vastly improved colors and realism
- TRILUMINOS DISPLAY: View a broad spectrum of hard to reproduce tones for bright, true to life colors
- REALITY CREATION: Super resolution 4K upscaler analyzes and maps every pixel for enhanced imaging
- MOTIONFLOW TECHNOLOGY: Smooth, lifelike motion for 4K and HD movie, sports and video game action
- IMAX ENHANCED: VPL-VW295ES projectors allow you to bring stunning IMAX visuals to your home theatre
- PROJECTION LENS SHIFT: Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%
- IN THE BOX: Remote control, batteries, AC power cord, lens cap, operating instructions and manual
The VPL-VW295ES is one of the least expensive projectors from Sony and also an entry model into the world of true 4K projectors. The Sony VPL-VW295ES has a lot in common with its immediate predecessor, but it is one of the first projectors heralded as a true native 4K unit.
Any Sony projector enthusiast will readily agree that there is almost no difference between the VPL-VW295ES and the previous VPL-VW85ES as the main body is made out of dark grey plastic. You could almost swear that the upgrade is merely a clone except that it is half an inch taller. It now stands at 19.5 x 7. 7 x 8.25 inches and has a weight of approximately 31 lbs., so obviously, this is not a projector that you can move around easily.
On the recessed area of the VPL-VW295ES, you will find an RJ-45 LAN connector that’s used for networking and also a USB with 2 HDMI inputs that offer HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2. There’s also an RS-232 serial port and a jack alongside 2 different 12V triggers. The remote is similar to last year’s, and it offers functionality and ease.
The major selling point of the VPL-VW295ES is its 4K true resolution, which means it’s just like the digital projectors that you love so much. You will get every color you should have and the image will be as sharp as expected.
Additionally, this projector supports HDR with both HDR10 and HLG but not HDR10+. You can still upscale content in these formats using the Reality Creation 4K upscale, which will make the content look better than intended. The VPL-VW295ES also has 3D support and is IMAX and DTS compatible.
Furthermore, the Sony VPL-VW295ES receives 1,500 lumens of brightness, meaning it is best suitable for a low-lit environment. There are also different picture modes for you to choose from with each giving different results.
You will need to invest in a soundbar as the VPL-VW295ES has no built-in speakers. Overall, there’s a lot to love about this projector, but the absence of speakers is a serious letdown.
- True 4K resolution.
- Reality Creation works great.
- Very quiet.
- Supports IMAX.
- No built-in speakers.
- It can be brighter.
6. Panasonic PT-VZ580U
- 5,000Lm, Wuxga Resolution, Lcd Projector
- Connectivity Technology – Wireless
Panasonic is no stranger to making electronics and, in this case, home theater projectors. The Panasonic PT-VZ580U is bright enough for a large venue and offers a high resolution for showing fine detail.
Out of the box, the PT-VZ580U is a sleek device that rocks an all-white body with curved edges. It measures 15.31 x 13.07 x 4.922 inches, indicating that you’re dealing with a chunky machine here. At 10.8 pounds, it’s also quite heavy, which means moving it around won’t be an easy thing to do.
On the connectivity side of things, the back panel features 2 HDMI ports, VGA, RS232 serial port, one USB, and a headphone jack. As per usual, a remote control ships with the package.
The PT-VZ580U offers a brightness rated 5,000 lumens, which explains why Panasonic markets it as a suitable projector for education and corporate applications. You will find a motorized control for focus, zoom, and lens shift – all of which are responsive enough to adjust each setting with ease.
Furthermore, the PT-VZ580UVideo displays image quality at 1920 x 1200 resolution, which makes video quality above average. However, the colors are a little dull. For the audio system, Panasonic equips this projector with 10-watts mono speakers, and they excel at delivering suitable quality for most presentations. In all, if you’re looking for a projector made for business, the PT-VZ580U is your best bet.
- Very bright.
- Suitable for presentations.
- Loud audio.
- Picture quality is average.
7. GoDee YG600
- Upgraded Brightness: As GooDee best seller projector, we improved the brightness, added 80% brighter than other ordinary projectors. 3000: 1 contrast ratio provides a brighter image and wider viewing even in slight light or outdoor place such as Backyard, Garage and Camping.
- Native 1080p Supported & Latest Cooling System: Supporting 1080P Full HD native resolution, offers a ultra accurate & vivid video quality. We adopt the newest cooling system, improved fan design and the application of innovative materials to reduce the noise, extend the bulb life time, create a quieter and warmer environment.
- 230″ Max Screen & Internal Hi-Fi Stereo: Giant 230 inches display size with an aspect ratio of 16: 9/4: 3. The viewing screen is 44″-230″ with distance 4. 9ft-18ft, 98″ screen with distance 10ft is optimal. Complete your home theater equipment with 2 built-in 3W speakers. GooDee updated HI-FI Stereo with SRS sound system, provides fantastic powerful and crystal listening experience even without external speakers.
- Easily Connecting Your Multimedia Devices: Comes with 2*HDMI/2*USB/VGA/AV ports, this video projector can easily connect with TV Box, Fire Stick TV, Chromecast, PC, laptop, tablet, external speakers, Xbox, DVD player, PS3, PS4, USB stick, media players, iPad, iPhone, Android smartphone and etc. Perfect for playing video, TV series, presentation, outdoor movie, gaming and etc.
- 5 Years Factory Support: GooDee provides 5 years for the projector, if there have any questions, please feel free to contact us, 7×24 online. Lifetime professional customer service & Technical. Absolutely risk-free purchase for you.
GooDee might not be a popular name like other projector manufacturers on the market, but it is an established brand that is well-known for producing different projectors for an affordable price. The GooDee YG600 might seem similar to other projectors on the market, but its strong performance and feature set make it unique.
The first impression of the YG600 is that it is a compact machine that comes in all-black color. It measures 12 x 9.36 x 4.68 inches and weighs around five pounds, which is portable enough for you to move it around without sweat.
For a cheap projector, the YG600 surprises you with a variety of connectivity options. You get a total of seven connection ports including 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, a VGA port, a headphone jack, and an SDcard slot.
Talking about performance, the YG600 has a native resolution of 1280 x 768p. This is not an HD resolution, but the pixels quoted aren’t too bad for its price point. However, it can support content with 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution. The brightness is rated an astonishing 6,800 lumens, making the YG600 one of the brightest projectors on this list. You have a lot of flexibility in using this machine. And the screen size is also impressive as this projector can project up to 18ft.
Away from the visual splendor, the YG600 has an integrated 3-watt speaker with decent sound output. In all, the YG600 is a top-performer for its category and is a great option for anyone looking to invest in a home projector system but doesn’t want to shell out thousands of dollars.
- Great value for the price.
- Great image quality.
- Very bright for daylight.
- Large screen size.
- Poor built-in speaker.
8. YABER Y21 7800L
- 💡【19000 Lumen & Native 1080P 4K Support】YABER Pro U7 home theater projector makes life shine. Compared with similar 1080p projectors on the market, this projector’s brightness +25% than all other 1080P projectors. With the high contrast ratio, the image is clear and eye-catching, and the colors are vividly restored, giving you a realistic feeling, and bringing you a shocking viewing experience. Also, the use of diffuse reflection imaging technology will help to protect your family’s eyes!
- ⚡【Fast & Stable 5G/2.4G WiFi & Bluetooth 5.2】YABER Pro U7 wifi projector supports 5GHz&2.4GHz WiFi dual-band, 5G WiFi support higher wireless rates which can make image/video transmission smoother and no lagging. Also, this Bluetooth projector has Built-in Bluetooth 5.2 function with an SRS sound system that can connect with Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers, and Airpods. The Bigger screen and premium sound effects enlarge your happiness as a home cinema, giving you a theatre experience.
- 📺【4P/4D Multi-Functional Keystone Correction & 50% Zoom】YABER Pro U7 outdoor projector has innovative 4D/4P horizontal and vertical correction, adjust angle ±50° zoom function. The four corners of the image can be adjusted separately, not limited by the position of the projector. The digital zoom function can reduce the image size from 100% to 50% by the remote without moving the projector. It overcomes angles from room limitations in a few ways and bring flexibility to Projection.
- 🎶【Upgraded Cooling System & Wide Compatibilities】YABER Pro U7 4k projector has a built-in optimized and upgraded radiator fan that helps extend the life of the projector. YABER smart projector is equipped with USB*2/HDMI*2/AV/3.5mm Headphone ports, so it can easily connect your multi-device. Compatible with Smartphone/Streaming TV Stick/Laptop/Blu-Ray DVD player/PS4/PS5/Switch/TV Box. Get it and you will enjoy endless funning with your loved ones.
- 💌【Lifetime Professional Support & Extra Free Carrying Bag】 YABER provides 6-month back and 3-year repair, lifetime professional technical support. Any problems, please feel free to let us know anytime. In addition, we will also provide you with a free extra exquisite carrying bag so that you can bring the portable projector to go anywhere conveniently.
The YABER Y21 7800L is a decent projector that can serve your entertainment needs whether you’re indoors or outdoors. You can use it in any light condition and still get clear and sharp with vivid pictures.
Measuring 11.8 x 11.4.4 inches with a weight of 5.7 pounds, the Y21 7800L is a portable machine that you can move around in a bag. Turn the projector around, and you will find 2 x HDMI, 3 x USB, a VGA port, and a 3.5 mm audio jack. It’s quite easy to adjust the screen with the help of the remote.
Although it can project up to 30 ft, the manufacturer recommends a viewing distance of 10ft. As the name already indicates, this projector boasts a brightness rated 7,800 lumens. And for its picture quality, this model is built to be native 1080p, which is full HD. It is really vivid and crystal clear.
The Y21 7800L comes with 5W double stereo speakers with an SRS framework, which ensures a room-filling sound output.
- It can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Large viewing size.
- Good audio.
- Average picture quality.